Search the forum,

Discuss tile spacers for my new tiles in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hello everyone,
I am thinking of re-doing the tiles my living room. I've got 600x300 tiles and I'd like to know if it's acceptable to use 4mm tile spacers. I read some of the previous threads and noticed that most people prefer to use 3mm spacers for floor tiles, so I am starting to think that I might have to get rid of the 4mm ones. My tiles are not rectified, by the way.

Thank you.

Reply to tile spacers for my new tiles in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it comes to transforming your living space, few changes can make as dramatic an impact as new flooring...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views

Advertisement