Search the forum,

Discuss This forum is a great tool in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

DGH

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for posting guys. How did you find us?
Hi Dan, have been looking for some time now and wanted to keep account going so posted as requested. Which section is appropriate for help and advice about getting an invoice paid from a delightful customer who thinks they are above everyone else for work I completed fixing his failed external wall tiling by others ? First time for me and would like to find options on how to proceed. Great work great site cheers DGH

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

I have just created that forum. It will be great for you to start us off. I will move some threads over to it a bit later.

Once you have got 100 posts I can give you access to the TilersForums Arms then in future you can discuss customers out of the public eye etc

Thanks again for posting mate. And thanks for the kind words about the forum. We're just getting the place back tidy again after it being left for a while. :)

Reply to This forum is a great tool in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen