Currently reading:
The secret to 100% coverage

Search the forum,

Discuss The secret to 100% coverage in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys,

Just trying to ask a general question rather than myself having a particular issue. Been a tiler now for 3 years, touch wood I've never had any issues...

For various reasons, I've sometimes had to replace a tile laid by myself (eg a tile chipped by customer not me a year later).

I've noticed that up on removing said tile, I sometimes don't have 100% coverage. So...

What do you guys do to ensure 100% coverage?

Like I say, I've not had a problem to date yet, touch wood, but Its bugging me now - I want perfectly adhered tiles every time!

Is it simply a wetter mix? I do give tiles a good shove when bedding in normally, thinking that would do.

I use TA magix for pretty much everything, cos its light and easy to mix. (Yes coverage is crap, but I'm not paying for it at the end of the day!)

Any tips appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to The secret to 100% coverage in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement