Search the forum,

Discuss The New Warmup Ultralight Board - anygood? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
Lay UFH Cables, then SLC and then Tiling. Why would I need decoupling membrane?
Ultralite Board should do the decoupling from the substrate - concrete.
So what stops the movement from the underfloor heating into the tiles above the cables ??? As they heat up and cool down ?? Think about it ??

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score
So what stops the movement from the underfloor heating into the tiles above the cables ??? As they heat up and cool down ?? Think about it ??
You have sorted the first movement problem

Flexible SLC and Adhesive.
Suppose we will find out in 10 years

Reply to The New Warmup Ultralight Board - anygood? in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen