Search the forum,

Discuss Thanks mapei for jotm gift in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Just received a tool box, tape measure, tee shirts and various other things from Mapei.
Icing on the cake. Much appreciated.
Also like to thank Sir Ramic for sorting this out.
Just had a Ash moment typing Sir Ramic. Type of tile, not a guy who's been knighted. :hurray::hurray:(very clever)

I

Ian

There's a member on here called Trevortine, that's a play on the word travertine, just in case you were wondering :)

P

Peter

I only twigged on to it a few months ago, always assumed he was some sort of Iranian royalty.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
There's a member on here called Trevortine, that's a play on the word travertine, just in case you were wondering :)

I've not seen Paul-cerlain on here for a while :sofahide:

Can Steve Macdonald book me a taxi please!!!

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Just received a tool box, tape measure, tee shirts and various other things from Mapei.
Icing on the cake. Much appreciated.
Also like to thank Sir Ramic for sorting this out.
Just had a Ash moment typing Sir Ramic. Type of tile, not a guy who's been knighted. :hurray::hurray:(very clever)

Congratulations, and you're not alone... I've never the name a second thought! :sofahide:

M

Mr Tiler

well knew what his name meant from the get go so I think that's more a peter moment pmsl and congrats mate hope its all quality goods :thumbsup:

Reply to Thanks mapei for jotm gift in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen