Search the forum,

Discuss thank you screwfix in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

got up this morning and got an email about about some offer or something i would normally just bin them but had five minuets as i was having a movement so i had look at what was on offer to my amazement there was a Makita BHP453RFTK 18V 3Ah Li-Ion Cordless Combi Drill w/101Pc Accessory Kit and the add said was £149.99 with £50.00 off £79.99 spotting the mistake i shot to screwfix and got two of them half an houre later i looked again and the add had been changed to say £199.99 £50.00 off £149.99 lol

T

TJ Smiler

What a touch, there a nice little combi too...... Did they both come with batteries or body only?

T

TJ Smiler

That is exactly what i have, only i paid 99 quid for it and it didn't come with any accessories!!

Nice one mate

Reply to thank you screwfix in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen