Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Thank You Lloyds Tsb in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dougs Third Go

Just for craic, I rang them up about a month ago concerning a possible mis-sold PPI...,,, got a cheque through post yesterday for just over £2K...
It took about 15 mins to complete the initial form, so just a heads up to you all, **** the ppi claim management agencies, just do it yourself :)
ps,,what got the ball rolling for me was that my wife did it earlier this year and got £8k back :)

J

Just Rizzle

well done doug
for those who don't know ppi cannot be sold to self employed people there solely designed for people on paye so any self employed person with ppi you have an instant miss selling claim
. well done doug have a merry xmas

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It's not always the case @impish that you asked for it, the banks just added it anyway!, also my brother inlaw received a cheque last week for over a grand, he used one of the company's to recover it, but this came well after he had had his pay out, the company said it was because the law has changed and his case had been reviewed so it's worth revisiting your past claim as you may be due more. Better in your pocket than there's I'd say.

J

J Sid

I rang every company I ever had a account with , bank loan, mortgage, credit card, anyone you can think of. Get the ppi claims number of there website.
All you need to-do is give the all your old post codes and you name and they will do all the searching.
I never believed I had paid a ppi but thought I would check, turned out almost every one expect my mortgage had ppi attached to it. Got a fair amount back ;) and not a penny to any of these vultures :)
Had Lloyds bank reconsider a claim they turned down over year ago change there minds and pay out £2,300 2 months ago.

If any of you believe you have never paid a ppi, check, you have nothing to lose bar a bit of time on the phone.... ;)

Reply to Thank You Lloyds Tsb in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks