Search the forum,

Discuss Swimming Pool Tiler Required ASAP - South East (Farnham) in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
100M² +
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
gu10
Pool Tiler required for the south east Surrey/Hants area.

We are established pool builders with current and forthcoming new build projects, if you have previous experience in pool tiling or tiling similar large areas we would like to hear from you.

We also have a pool 100m² which is ready for a pre Xmas tile, please get in contact if you have availability and for more details.

All materials are supplied. Please contact us via private message.

DAN86

-
Reaction score

We are established pool builders with current and forthcoming new build projects, if you have previous experience in pool tiling or tiling similar large areas we would like to hear from you.

We also have a pool 100m² which is ready for a pre Xmas tile, please get in contact if you have availability and for more details.

All materials are supplied. Please contact us via private

Reaction score

Hi are you still looking for tilers
Thanks
Mick
BBTiling contractors

Reaction score

hi i can do this job for you, i will send you my web page so you can see how i work
View: https://www.facebook.com/221904114947995/posts/793415881130146/

Reply to Swimming Pool Tiler Required ASAP - South East (Farnham) in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen