Search the forum,

Discuss Stone repair kit recommendations in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

I need to make a minor repair to a chipped Limestone tile,has anyone used one before,Good or bad?

O

Old Mod

Dust from the stone being used mixed with super glue and used very quickly for minor repairs works for me. Then polished in with silicone carbide pads.
Not used specific kits apart from one that was given with some moulded stone wall cappings I fitted. And all that was was some white cement and white sand. Effective tho.

C

Concrete guy

As 3_fall says, grind some dust from an off cut and mix with clear resin, it matches perfectly in a way you can never reproduce with coloured resins.

O

On one

Dust from the stone being used mixed with super glue and used very quickly for minor repairs works for me. Then polished in with silicone carbide pads.
Not used specific kits apart from one that was given with some moulded stone wall cappings I fitted. And all that was was some white cement and white sand. Effective tho.

Never thought of that one! even though I have done it for filler for joinery work(sawdust and PVA)
I assume superglue is fine on stone?

C

Concrete guy

Reply to Stone repair kit recommendations in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen