Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Standing the test of time in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Pebbs

I went to visit an old project earlier this week, which we completed a few years ago. In fact I didnt want to go and look at it, it was a nightmare due to the programme and a difficult site manager. However someone else saw it and tracked us down so if you do a good job, you do get work of the back of it. Anyway its stood the test of time, and they must have a good cleaning team in because it looks as clean and fresh as it did when it was signed of. Heres a couple of photos 3 years on from the completion date.

Pebbs

Attachments

• pall-mall-1.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 84
  • pall-mall-3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 83

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Do it once, do it right Lynn and it won't come and bite you back you, looks like it was finished yesterday!!! :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

Sod off you finished tonight!

Dont know if I'm more impressed with the tiling or the cleaners!

P

Pebbs

How many times do you finish a job, and then six months down the line you return to see it trashed by bad cleaning? Plenty! The worst is external cladding, they pay a fortune to have it done, and then it gets used as a toilet by late night drunks.........uggghhh.

Lynn

afright

TF
Reaction score
Very clean,I clad the outside of a pub with porcelain whilst it was open you could imagine what I had to face every morning.

O

Old Mod

Stunning piece of work [MENTION=20079]Pebbs[/MENTION] that floor is beautiful!
Those reflections from the glass in the door and the Mural, the lines are perfectly straight!
Really nice work!
Sorry if that sounds patronising! Certainly not meant that way.
It's just a thing I have.
I love seeing the reflections on a tiled surface so perfect.

S

steve187

very nice job, why has the building not been used for three years, did you forget to hand the keys back

P

Pebbs

Yep Steve I thought about taking up residence down there until they paid their bill! This one nearly went legal, took 10 weeks after the final invoice to get the money out of them.

Reply to Standing the test of time in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks