Search the forum,

Discuss sss in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

s s s

thx for your replay Oli,you know i it is hard for me 2 make my mind.out of what is say on the feedback link,becouse the 2 tiling courses schools which r near me ,the feed back left for them is veru poor,but thx any way.stan_da_man

O

Olz

In that case stan you may have to look at traveling to another centre not so close to you and finding accomodation to stay in whilst your doing the course. :8:

B

BAILEY Tiling

Hey sss, welcome to the site.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that The Master Tiling School in Hainult, Essex is where I trained 3 years ago. They had a fantastic setup, very informative, helpfull, understanding and look for a high qaulity of work.
They keep an eye on the guys coming through the school as they do look at giving guys work at the end of the course should the the quality of your work meet there standards.
I have worked for the on a few occasions, most recently on Heathrow Terminal 5 for 6 months and Stanstead Airport for 2 months.

If you contact the school, you can can go down there and take a look at the setup, get a feel for the place and talk to the guys already on the course to get there feedback before you decide to book anything....

Best of luck....

S

s s s

Dear Bailey,
Thank you for your time and ur letter. I will follow ur personal recommendation and will go there to see what is what.
Best of luck in your bussines:wink_smile::wink_smile:

Reply to sss in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen