Search the forum,

Discuss Spending money on tools before tax man takes it! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajh_89

TF
Reaction score
Hi,

Last mad spending spree before my accounts get submitted, the tax man only ends up taking it anyway :thumbsdown: so why not spend it on making my life easier at work :prrr:... Currently have a ts-70, grinder with duro blade, vitrex wet cutter, nothing amazing but done the job up to now,

the dewalt d24000 is defiantly on top off the list, thinking of getting a sigma dry cutter as looking at reviews on here they cut porcelain so much easier than rubi? mine struggles with some, my grinder could do with a new disk and also been looking at the circular saw type cutters but seen mixed reviews.

Max I normally cut is normally 600x600

any thoughts or suggestions please :thumbsup: Won't be spending this sort of money for many years !!

C

Concrete guy

We have a website full of stuff that you probably didn't even know you needed. :thumbsup:

Reply to Spending money on tools before tax man takes it! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen