Search the forum,

Discuss Shower screen wall channels in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get these? Refit I’m doing atm has a decent enough screen to reuse but couldn’t remove the wall channel without damaging it. My Plumber’s merchant checked with their suppliers but the computer said no!

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Think they're only the ones that you slide the glass in. I want the ones that accept the metal bit of the screen.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
No. I don't want a channel that glass fits into.
I asked here 'cos I had no luck on google either.

id2-small-shower-screen-profile.jpg

I'm trying to source a new wall channel like in the pic above.

Q

Qwerty

Ive had to buy a whole new cheapie screen on ebay before. Was cheaper than the cost of the channel you need

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah looks that way. Just trying to save customer a bit of cash - I did tell him that the channel might get damaged during removal.
Can't believe no one sells them.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
18mm internal width - bog standard shiny metal finish

Reply to Shower screen wall channels in the Tanking and Wetrooms area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen