Search the forum,

Discuss Shopping, what's the big deal? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doit4u

Why do women make such a big fuss about doing the shopping? Went to Tesco this morning and bought a week's essentials - a carton of smokes, 6 bottles of wine and a tank full of dieseli all in less than 15 minutes.

D

david campbell

i do the shopping also and can be as fast,when she goes she spends twice as much and comes back with nothing to eat:mad2: but gets "great bargains" in the home section:ban:

D

Deleted member 9966

I hate food shopping. Drives me mad cos the big supermarkets are rammed full of muppets trying to stear trolleys full of processed rubbish and frozen meals through tiny little aisles. :mad2:

F

faithhealer

I like going shopping, switch the brain off from work and wander aimlessly with my trolley getting in GRRs way

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do it on line - no muppetts (well only me), no bad trolley drivers, no cues and no impulse purchases......

D

doit4u

i do the shopping also and can be as fast,when she goes she spends twice as much and comes back with nothing to eat:mad2: but gets "great bargains" in the home section:ban:

Thinking back 20+ years we went to ASDA one Saturday and she spent £90 on shopping.

When we got home I asked what's was for tea and was told 'Oh I haven't got anything for tea, you will have to go and get fish and chips'

F

faithhealer

Thinking back 20+ years we went to ASDA one Saturday and she spent £90 on shopping.

When we got home I asked what's was for tea and was told 'Oh I haven't got anything for tea, you will have to go and get fish and chips'
that sounds familiar lol

Reply to Shopping, what's the big deal? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen