Search the forum,

Discuss Screen protector for iPhone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Peeled it off as I thought it was contributing to an issue I had with the phone thinking headphones were in it when they weren't so it wouldn't let me make calls unless I plugged them in.

Randomly started to work fine again mind so was a wasted excercise.

O

Old Mod

oops! Expensive!
Whilst I'm really happy with my 6+ it does have mental days where I could happily throw it against a wall! :D

O

Old Mod

They do work quite well actually Dave, my missus has a 6 and twice she's had the phone knocked from her tiny hands (she's 1,5m and 45kg hah) and both times the glass protector has smashed but the phone has been in perfect shape!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

This is the Ferrari of screen protectors. Or JCB. Depending on how you see it.

I wouldn't take to mine with a hammer and I can't see this Ebay one being as good.

I dropped my phone the week I had it and ended up paying 270 quid for a repair by Apple! Bar stewards.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I got 3 prices off them and it increased every time. Ended up falling out with a manager but he didn't budge on price still!

I absolutely despise the firm. But their tech is well made.

People always say Apple add features late. And they're right. But when Apple adds a feature (like nfc or Apple watch or whatever) it gets 20 times the amount of users the whole market had combined beforehand. And that makes things work. Banks get on board then and listen. Phone networks change masts for Apple.

No other firm has that power.

Reply to Screen protector for iPhone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen