Search the forum,

Discuss Schluter Freebies in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Got my goodies today,
Thank you @Schlüter-Systems Ltd
Appreciated.

Must admit not seen a Ditra knife before,
Very impressive.
Whoever designed it must have seen a skydivers cut away knife! :)
Looks incredibly similar, two cutting edges tho instead of one.
I missed opportunity there! Haha

View attachment 80487

I'm just about to order a dozen rolls of ditra next week, one of them knives would go well from @Schlüter-Systems Ltd
Saying that....reckon I'd get a sample roll to help with profit margin or is that being a bit hopeful :tonguewink:

D

Dougs Third Go

You would of thought they would give a free knife with every 30mt roll , come on :)
I daren't have any more knives in my pick- up, was looking under seats for something the other day and found my 4" folding knife, my 6" sheaf knife and under passenger seat my machete!....please believe me when I say that these are only there because I've not cleaned my van out since end of hunting season!...machete is for clearing underbrush!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I daren't have any more knives in my pick- up, was looking under seats for something the other day and found my 4" folding knife, my 6" sheaf knife and under passenger seat my machete!....please believe me when I say that these are only there because I've not cleaned my van out since end of hunting season!...machete is for clearing underbrush!
Are for customers who don't pay up...!!!

O

On one

As freebies goes it doesn't get much better than yesterdays gratefully??? received gifts,
A bright blue closeable bag.....ideal for all my PE kit,
A couple of snazzy yellow pencils with a rubber on the end,and
A handy sized colouring in book
Ideal for the new school term starting on Mondayo_O
Juniper2 041.JPG

T

Time's Ran Out

I keep an axe under my seat and it's not for chopping wood!
Just waiting for some road rage idiot.

Reply to Schluter Freebies in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen