Search the forum,

Discuss Saw a guy on Cowboys builders one night and then Grand designs the next in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Anyone watch cowboy builders a few nights ago?

The builder it was taergeting was chasing customers for money owed even after causing thousands of pounds worth of damage. I think the show was a repeat.

Then last night the same guys appears as a reputable builder when he is hored as Project Manager of a new build on Grand designs!

I couldnt believe it when I saw this guy on Grand designs

T

tfs

I also noticed some dodgy lippage on travertine tiles that had been installed and as I was seeing this Kevin Mcload was talking about how stunning the work was .lol

T

tfs

Seriously, the guys name is mentioned on both shows, I reckognised his face too. Quite a heavy chap, he has traded under a few names I believe as Dom on Cowboy builders had been checking him out via the companies house.

It was the cowboy builders that was on Sunday or Monday I think, not the one on last night. He was on Grand design lastnight though!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Lynn sorry to hijack the thread, but I tried to PM you last night to thank you for your job comments. But your inbox is full, sorry for butting in.:oops::thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Seriously, the guys name is mentioned on both shows, I reckognised his face too. Quite a heavy chap, he has traded under a few names I believe as Dom on Cowboy builders had been checking him out via the companies house.

It was the cowboy builders that was on Sunday or Monday I think, not the one on last night. He was on Grand design lastnight though!

It just goes to show how much these so called TV "experts" know, a bit like our good Friend Mr knowles:mad2:

W

White Room

Makes you wonder about these so called cowboy builders shows......

Well spotted tfs or should it be Hawkeye:lol:

Reply to Saw a guy on Cowboys builders one night and then Grand designs the next in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen