Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Rip yi.. in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stef

That's my van fell out with me this morning.
Power steering gone, hope it's just a hose & not the actual pump it's self.

O

Old Mod

I can empathise there Stef!
My motors sick too atm!
Stuck in 'Limp Mode!' (Stuck in second gear, safety mode!) uh!!
Oh that's the car not me! :smilewinkgrin:

S

Stef

I'm having a bit of a mare just now, garage isn't open till 9 & I'm going to struggle to get it out.
I've got AA cover through my bank so I'm hoping that they can up lift it.

T

Time's Ran Out

I was in Edinburgh when my engine seized up while I was working for my bank manager some 30 years ago! He arranged for an overdraft and I had it fixed within a couple of days and despite being £1200 worse off managed to earn enough to pay it off straight away!
Just don't see this scenario happening these days!

S

Stef

Well I won't find out till tomorrow if it's the pump that's away as the garage is that busy they won't get a look at it till the morning (possibly)
Another wee day off for me tomorrow, will help my neck after Saturdays car crash..

Reaction score
Well I won't find out till tomorrow if it's the pump that's away as the garage is that busy they won't get a look at it till the morning (possibly)
Another wee day off for me tomorrow, will help my neck after Saturdays car crash..

Are you ok after this crash Stef?

S

Stef

Are you ok after this crash Stef?

Got my van back Friday afternoon, couldn't work because of my sore neck so it worked out not too bad,
The young lass that ran into my car is disputing the damage caused to my car, she doesn't believe she has caused the damage that has been claimed so I have to wait till Monday for an engineer to put his report in,
Raging doesn't come close!!!!

W

White Room

Got my van back Friday afternoon, couldn't work because of my sore neck so it worked out not too bad,
The young lass that ran into my car is disputing the damage caused to my car, she doesn't believe she has caused the damage that has been claimed so I have to wait till Monday for an engineer to put his report in,
Raging doesn't come close!!!! 

Does she think you got a sledge hammer to it so it looked worse.....

S

Stef

Does she think you got a sledge hammer to it so it looked worse.....

Mark, she's 18 & also a mechanical engineer!!!
I didn't know my near side headlight was goosed till I got home & popped the bonnet so she has also got X-ray vision!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Mark, she's 18 & also a mechanical engineer!!!
I didn't know my near side headlight was goosed till I got home & popped the bonnet so she has also got X-ray vision!!

Sounds to me like Phil's 'customer from hell'!!!

What were you doing in Oldham, you certainly get about a bit :lol:

Last edited:

Reply to Rip yi.. in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks