Search the forum,

Discuss RIP Michael in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

This is my mate, Michael Blair, died today from his injuries..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374012105.824276.jpg

D

Dougs Third Go

I've had a few mates, thankfully all survived, that have been in bike accidents that have involved elderly car drivers, not jumping to the conclusion that elderly driver was at fault here Stef but in all cases that my mates have been caught up in it involved drivers just pulling out at junctions without checking properly. Sorry to hear that this incident with your mate proved fatal Stef:thumbsdown:

S

Stef

Doug, as far as we have been told, the 80yr old was pulling out of Drumlanrig Castle & pulled right out on top of Michael.
Find out more as the week goes on.

Thought he was going to pull through as they air lifted him to the southern general in Glasgow but sadly his injuries were too severe..

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Lets hope it's not another case of them 5 words that every biker hates "sorry mate didn't see you" something has to be done about car drivers in general to educate them of their surroundings, sorry stef this makes my blood boil I have lost 3 mates the same way. I won't rant anymore.

Reply to RIP Michael in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen