• Thread starter The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1K
  • rip usa
Search the forum,

Discuss RIP Badger (My dog) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, Dan, Dave, Mods, please move it at your discretion. I just got a call from my eldest son, (in floods of tears) our dog Badger was put to sleep today. My ex wife had her put down, she was 18yrs old. I am gutted, a very cleaver dog (Border collie *****) I have just spent the last five minutes blubbering with my two sons on the phone. So sad, sorry I just had to share this. Didn't want to bring a bad feeling to anyone, good night Badger.

D

doug boardley

my thoughts are with you Phil, been there myself and it's not a very nice place. RIP Badger

P

Pebbs

Phil,
Im so sorry to hear this, like Doug I know what your going through right now. I had to have my boy put to sleep in December, it broke my heart. I think part of me died that day with him. All I can say to you is this, every day the pain gets a little less. Animals are not like humans their love and faith in you is un-conditional.
You take care of yourself ok?
Pebbs

C

Colour Republic

Sorry to hear that Phil, really is losing a member of the family:thumbsdown:

Got any pics of the old girl mate:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to RIP Badger (My dog) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen