Search the forum,

Discuss Removing Tiles from Wooden Mantlepiece in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Well it was so boring with the quarantine that I thought I would remove the awful tiles from my mantlepiece. They are coming off easily and not too messy. Now there is all this white layer (glue? mastic?) a comb was dragged through. How will I remove that while layer the tiles were stuck to. Seen my neighbors mantlepieces and the rough wood is beautiful.

I don’t have power tools since I’m plenty distructive without them!

Thanks you guys! All help from experts appreciated
Rachiegirl

FE31B4BE-B47F-4754-A834-10484B59DDA0.jpeg

CCA7DD7C-B08E-4BD7-8C1A-2820497A82D5.jpeg

D0FD1F8C-1F3D-471A-81AC-700CB4CD311D.jpeg

Reply to Removing Tiles from Wooden Mantlepiece in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen