Currently reading:
Removing or covering up grout on ceiling

Discuss Removing or covering up grout on ceiling in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Removing or covering up grout on ceiling in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to tile a simple drywall construction in our bathroom. I got some good advice here so I hope you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log burner on a plaster render on blockwork wall. I’m planning to score and scrape the paint off the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for cutting large format porc? Ive been relatively lucky up until recently and been able to cut most of...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views

Advertisement