Search the forum,

Discuss Recs for a moisture meter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Floor Hygrometer & Sealing Tape - Floor Screeds | eBay

Sand floor, hoover up dust. Stick Hygrometer to the floor with the supplied tape. Leave 24 hours then press left hand button to turn on. Wait a further 24 hours and that will be your reading.
If I got any of that wrong then I am sure Alan will correct me. :thumbsup:

sounds right although if it goes above 75% within a few hours it aint dry and the number will not come down in the 24 hours so you may as well take it home again... and dont leave it in place for more than 72 hours as the result gets widly innaccurate

I have used a tramex moisture encounter before which are usually pretty accurate but not manufacturer recomended and if you want a quick result (half hour) you can use a carbide bomb which will set you back about £500 and is probably the most accurate of the onsite tests.

Reply to Recs for a moisture meter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen