Search the forum,

Discuss Recommended suction cup lifters ? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Gotta make Harry right Andy, why skimp?
I have similar to Harry only in a light grey, non marking rubber, and will lift textured too.
Using the 1800 x 900’s last week, I only ever used one at a time.
I have total confidence in them and know they’re not gonna let go, as long as they’re maintained well.
Although the sigma ones above are excellent on a frame, (because there are multiple) I wouldn’t have any where near the confidence in them used singularly.
For me, a safer route is a larger diameter cup.
Only time I use sigma cups (and I have 12) is when it is on a narrow piece where only they will fit, and then I’ll still use two.
I have had them release before, but that was only ever on a frame, and because there’s always at least 6, I don’t feel it’s any kind of risk.
You do have to be meticulously clean with both tile and cup, don’t get sloppy, you’ll have an accident.

Bond

TF
Arms
Highland
DDE3E317-8BCF-49C3-9696-AF20FEBC6ECF.jpeg

Reply to Recommended suction cup lifters ? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi All - I am searching for Todagres Aral Beige Pulido tile (large format - 32"x32"/ 120cm x...
Replies
Views
Landsteph
L
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.