Currently reading:
Raimondi Levelling System

Search the forum,

Discuss Raimondi Levelling System in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

The raimondi is mega compared to the lash, if the Rubi is better again, I can't wait to try it!

With a super low profile, strap width of .85mm and the fact that u can actually feel the strap stretch to point of breaking gives u huge amount of feedback!
Ask @AliGage haha

Thing is u can get complacent and start resting on them cos they feel so solid! Haha

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
So these things have arisen again...........all the vids on YouTube showing various makes and kinds on the market, all have a similar substrate, mainly new screed.....which if done right, "should" be flat....if not level??

Just gets me, why do these things have to be SO bloody expensive.......look on fleabay for just the pliers.....£45 ffs.
At the end of the day they are only cheep looking plastic clips/wedges. So who's the mug??

Saying that......I do need to try some of them.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Slight texture, I've not had them out of the box yet, they do look very flat though. That kit came free with a pedalo that I've been threatening to buy for ages, also from kwiksplit, won't get to use it for a couple of weeks yet

View attachment 76958
Best bit of kit ive bought in a while is the rambo bri, a honest to god back saver and cleans floors great , i wanted the one with the squegie thingie but he had none in stock, so i just got the normal one , still great though

Reply to Raimondi Levelling System in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement