Search the forum,

Discuss Professional Tiler - 20+ yrs experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

This is the result of 20-odd years professional tiling....

shocking isn't it? I patched it up with 2 spare tiles so they can wait a couple of months before I can get back to rip the lot out and do it properly.
It was done 11 months ago.

Attachments

• 11092008324.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 11092008325.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 11092008326.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 11092008327.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 59
O

Olz

Similar to what i've been to look at today, 15mm gap from shower tray edge to wall, bridged over with silicone, floor tiles lifting, one tile stuck on wall with no nails, shower tray not fastened down, and more grout on surface of the tile that in the joints on the walls and floor, proper mess, :whatchutalkingabout

L

LM Ceramics

mark stop showing my work on here it gets quite embarrasing sometimes lol:lol:

seriously that is shocking. was the tiler from preston what was his name we need to name and shame people like that

G

Grace'sDad

I can't name them - the guy worked for a firm in Manchester who did a big re-fit of a kitchen and bathrooms in Preston.

The customer's attitude is that they won't pursue the firm because it's nearly a year ago!!!

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
i had to replace 2 tiles on a floor today for a plumber, the fixer had tiled on top of tiles tiled on top of chipboard , both level of tiles were loose. :whatchutalkingabout

Reply to Professional Tiler - 20+ yrs experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen