Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss PRO TILER TOOLS BLACK FRIDAY in the Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Pro Tiler Tools

Pro Tiler Tools TF Official Sponsor

Evening Guys,

Hope you are all well, just a quick post to inform you of our BLACK FRIDAY SALE, we have items at special prices throughout the weekend.

These can be seen on either www.protilertools.co.uk or here on our sister site in the black Friday category:

BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND - - Northants Tools - https://www.northantstools.co.uk/categories/black-friday-weekend

If there is something you are after that isn't on sale please let me know I will see if I can get something put together for you :)

Enjoy the weekend

Sam

Black Friday.png

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

• Like Like x 1