Search the forum,

Discuss Pricing a swimming pool.... help! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi

Could do with some advice off you guys n girls on pricing a pool.

I've tiled a few swimming pools in my time but usually for a contractor so only getting around the £25m2 mark plus a few day rates here and there for tricky bits and bobs.

So…I’ve just been to look at a 200m2 job, pool and surround, 600x600 on surround with 100mm edging following down off the pool edge tiles into the pool then a glass 20x20 square mosaic flowing down to complete the pool tiling.

Obviously, to do an immaculate job its more time over speed to consider and a lot of preparation work.

All materials are supplied by client and price is labour only.

So, I kinda got a ball part figure in my head of £8k or £40m2, am I undercutting myself or should I be pushing towards the £60m2 mark ( bearing in mind ive seen this guys 60inch 3d TV) :)

Want to be as fair as I can with price but at the same time don't want to catch a cold half way through.

Any advice would help.

Reaction score
sealed the deal at £33m2 - not the happy ending I wished for but ill make sure I chuck a couple of day rates in aswell for steps, cover housing etc ;)

Dan, your the first person I know to own a 55inch 3d tv without a pool, you need to get the ball rolling lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Panasonic too. Never used the 3D feature. What a fad that is eh.

Wondering if somebody else has my pool and they just haven't told me.

33 quid though. Doesn't sound bad.

Reply to Pricing a swimming pool.... help! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen