Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Porcel thin for those that done Rays day. in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

White Room

As the question says does anyone advertise the fact that they fix these tiles or do you feel that you need more info, do you also feel this is the way it's going with new products coming onto the market.

The reason I ask is I think these are a brilliant product and think Ray may have the foresight with these tiles but do I have enough info even though I done a day and turned up late missing Garys demostration for the floor fixing to lay these to advertise the fact.

Your views would be of interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TJ Smiler

Never fixed them either, never had a request too. Hope Ray does another day on these as i was away the last time around, is only a matter of time before i get a call to fix these.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

As the question says does anyone advertise the fact that they fix these tiles or do you feel that you need more info, do you also feel this is the way it's going with new products coming onto the market.

The reason I ask is I think these are a brilliant product and think Ray may have the foresight with these tiles but do I have enough info even though I done a day and turned up late missing Garys demostration for the floor fixing to lay these to advertise the fact.

Your views would be of interest.
been very busy tiling new sets will post a few pics soon if you have a free day you can always pop over and tile one with me

W

White Room

been very busy tiling new sets will post a few pics soon if you have a free day you can always pop over and tile one with me

Cheers Ray, got my first one starting Thursday and looking for to it:thumbsup:

Need a reminder of the websites for the speed cutters if possible. [MENTION=33553]ray t t[/MENTION]

S

Sean SML Tiling

Great day of learning new skills. I don't advertise as I don't seem to get the type of customer who would purchase them. I do think they will come in as most people do like the look of not seeing the tiles. I wouldn't say no to another day fixing.

Reply to Porcel thin for those that done Rays day. in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks