Search the forum,

Discuss Please take a look at my website by Mistore, its new in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bolter

Looks great mate, very neat, not too long a read but enough information to catch the customer. Pics look uber mega sweet, and the whole thing is easy to navigate.

Good stuff! :8:

Reaction score
well what a great response you guys have given me!!just a last thanks to you all from ME :thumbsup: and if anyone is thinking of getting a website made for them ,then our forum sponsors MI-STORE are the BEST, and they look after you if you say your from the forum, also they are great value for MONEY thats why we chose to go to them they are also very nice guys ,and nothing is to-much trouble for them!!!100% guys :thumbsup:

Reply to Please take a look at my website by Mistore, its new in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen