Search the forum,

Discuss Plastering courses in north west in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM Ceramics

ive just been on a plastering course at the lancashire school of plastering in preston 4 day £295 it cost me but its usually £370 (im sure gaz ) would have heard of this place. You learn drylining ceilings walls skimming rendering etc in 4 days i couldnt believe the results ive only done a bit of plastering before and the were lads on that course who hadnt event lifted a trowel before credit to the two plasterers geoff + andy at lancashire school of plastering if you live near preston i would definetly recommend it well worth your money

thanks Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fekin

Funnily enough I have been debating wether to do a plastering course there for some time now, but couldn't find anybody that had been there to see what the course was like.

G

GazTech

ive just been on a plastering course at the lancashire school of plastering in preston 4 day £295 it cost me but its usually £370 (im sure gaz ) would have heard of this place. You learn drylining ceilings walls skimming rendering etc in 4 days i couldnt believe the results ive only done a bit of plastering before and the were lads on that course who hadnt event lifted a trowel before credit to the two plasterers geoff + andy at lancashire school of plastering if you live near preston i would definetly recommend it well worth your money

thanks Lee
Yes Lee, I know these guys, glad to hear you liked the course,it will stand you in good stead. I also know the tiling school who I registered with us and they get decent reviews.....Gaz

L

LM Ceramics

fekin the best thing for you to do is go to the lancashire school of plastering and have a look around seriously in 4 days i couldnt believe wat i learned ull be suprised

Reply to Plastering courses in north west in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen