Search the forum,

Discuss picture thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
going off another forum i go on,they started a picture thread,anyone fancy putting pics up to put faces to names
this is me,the wife the eldest daughter and her boyfriend 303113_2174677399668_1028800479_2090458_1823617110_n.jpg

if its a problem or im too ugly and people are offended by my looks MODS please delete.

ive also found so early ones while looking so if a few post i will embarrass myself :)

D

doug boardley

strangely enough I started a similar thread on the Vizsla forum that I'm a mod on. I think most people on here have seen my mugshots:lol:

G

Gall.B

Me and ma wee one in our favourite place in the world!

Have yet to see what Dave looks like????? Funny how you build up a mental image of folk on the phone or on-line.

Attachments

• beebs 323.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

There is a thread somewhere showing faces, i cant remember where it is on here.
I think mosaic girl gisela pushed it along.

Reply to picture thread in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen