Search the forum,

Discuss Pick your brains?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all can I pick your brains? I've been tiling a few years now but not tackled a full wet room. I've done bits of tanking ect. I'm looking at a job with a builder friend and My questions are what's your favourite products, on new build chip board flooring is it best to pull up floor and re-ply or possibly board over with product? Best suppliers ? Membrane or boards. Please feel free to answer individual questions or the lot. Thanks for looking

B

bugs183

I'm very impressed with all the Schluter Kerdi products, Schluter-KERDI - Schluter-Systems, KERDI-BOARD - Schluter-Systems, Schluter-KERDI-SHOWER-KIT - Schluter-Systems.

There are lots of videos on youtube showing how these intergrate. It's not a cheap system, but this has to been correctly. They also hold training courses. I also like Marmox products.

The other guys will no doubt have other suggestions.

Whatever you use, don't skimp on anything and don't mix manufacturers products, as they will not back any gaurentee they offer.

Reply to Pick your brains?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen