Search the forum,

Discuss Peter Lawton Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
When you need a reliable, professional and experienced tiler in your local area, look no further than myself, Peter Lawton. With more than 14 years’ experience tiling both floors and walls you can count on me to provide you with the finest service on the market.

The most common areas for tiling are bathrooms and kitchens so I tailor my services to meet the requirements of each individual room and customer needs. Whether you are wanting to replace old tiles or completely overhaul a room you can choose from a wide range of tiles and have them professionally fitted by myself at an affordable price.

By following both modern and traditional tiling techniques I can offer you a fully comprehensive tiling service at your home in quick time. I take great pride in all of my tiling services and strive to provide the finest of my ability on all domestic and commercial properties. With the ability to tile floors and walls I can change the whole feel of a room using durable and affordable tiles.

Call Me

Reply to Peter Lawton Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen