Search the forum,

Discuss Payback on rogue plumber in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just got back from looking at a job for a kitchen and hallway and a bit of plumbing. Did their bathroom a year or so ago http://www.tilersforums.com/other-trades-skills/26778-oh-my-god.html

When I pulled up that scumbag plumber was working 2 doors up - how can people like these still be trading?
I shouted to him
'have you paid Natasha the money you owe her!?'
which he of course ignored. Finished measuring up and this guy and his helper had packed up and gone so I knocked at the door and had a word with the owner. She couldn't thank me enough and thought the work they had done today was rough. Gave her the number of my heating engineer mate who will be taking over the job.

M

mikethetile

I remember that thread

cant believe they are working up the road, I would have emigrated due to the shame of it

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Shocking job, I remember that too!

Well done for stopping him get a bit of a wage! Hopefully he wont have other things booked in!

DJS

TF
Reaction score
Nice One Macten. I also do plumbing and tiling so it's good to see justice being done to some rogue's. :thumbsup:

OMG was a good read too, nice work sorting it out, and that vid someone posted of the irish guy showing the polish plumbing was shocking but amusing at the same time!!

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Customer text me a couple of times today to confirm the work and ended each one with a kiss :helpsmilie:!

Reply to Payback on rogue plumber in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen