Search the forum,

Discuss ‘Pay per job-lead’ websites – a necessary evil? or just evil? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I suppose you could class builders as an "offline" version. They drive you own in price and then charge the end customer premium rate for your services. Is there that much of a difference? Personally I've never even looked at one of these sites, and hopefully won't have to:20:

K

kimboslash

I work with a plumber that uses these methods to obtain work and they thrive from it, but personally it feels so forced and as said above it seems an easy foot in the door for the jack of all trades.

D

Dougs Third Go

This is going back a few years :lol:
yeah, I thought that when it popped up on my "new posts" with my name as last post, no idea why it came up again....oh hang on, Dan was on before, probably tinkering instead of sticking to brewing up duties ha ha

K

kimboslash

This is going back a few years :lol:

How Ironic, i didnt even look at the date of the the last post but over the last week i have had calls form Trust a Trader and other similar 3rd party sites offering their services for a 'nominal' fee! :mad2:

R

robbieraven

I visited a lady this morning with a grout issue, new install!!! I was shocked at the quality of the tiling, horrific and she said she got the blokes off mybuilder.com nuff said!!!!! Do a good job, get a good website and get good personal referrals, best way to get new business.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
lad i know used one and got thousands of pounds worth of work from them, people are thinking do it right do it once and this is what these sites are supposedly offering. ive got plenty of work but have thought about it, but in my stomach it just seems wrong?!

Reply to ‘Pay per job-lead’ websites – a necessary evil? or just evil? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen