Currently reading:
Patching paramount wall

Discuss Patching paramount wall in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Part-Time Tiler

Hi everyone, I am about to tile a shower enclosure and the plumber has removed the old shower base and replaced with a new one but it is set lower than the previous one so there is a hole in the plasterboard all around the shower base and you can see the egg box behind it. The rest of the plasterboard is intact and I know replacing paramount plasterboard is a lot of work so is there a way I can just patch it up and then tile over it.

Reply to Patching paramount wall in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.