Search the forum,

Discuss Options for tiling doorstep Victorian terrace in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Our vic’ terrace front door step has me scratching my head! Just had Bradstone pavers laid in front , which look great. Looking to upgrade the grubby red painted , and peeling, ceramic tiles of the doorstep next, and Would like to have a bullnose paver. But we can’t, as an airbrick just under the step limits the thickness of whatever we use for the doorstep to 1.7 - 2.5 cms. (otherwise doorstep would be too high / sit above the door threshold) Any ideas folks, on what would look good.? We’re changing the black f door, when we can afford a new one ..with glazed panels, to lighten daaark hallway.
5AE9D7FA-0839-4C53-8575-7285AB548077.jpeg

JASON

TF
Reaction score
remove old terracotta tiles. Then tile it with what tile you want and just put a new cover over the vented brick to keep the ventilation you can get nice stainless steel vents in that size.

Last edited:

Reply to Options for tiling doorstep Victorian terrace in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen