Search the forum,

Discuss Ohh No! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

P'boro tiler

ive bn tiling about a year now and today i finally did perfect siliconing with some speed. i used a siliconeblitz tool (the mid sized one). i applied the silicone as neatly as i could so to reduce the amount of shaping needed. i then dipped my siliconeblitz tool in a slithly soapy bucket and shoock off the excess. i then work from the bottom to the top slowly removign the excess and whipping it on edge of bucket. once its donw i then run my finger over it onvce very gently.
i think your pobably applying far too much like i used to

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
One of the funniest things I've ever read on the internet!

Didn't realise at first it was 3 years old, how did he get silicone up there? !!!!!

I have a metal picture now that I can't get rid of.........

W

wivers

One of the funniest things I've ever read on the internet!

Didn't realise at first it was 3 years old, how did he get silicone up there? !!!!!

I have a metal picture now that I can't get rid of.........

It got onto the toilet paper from my clothes

Reply to Ohh No! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen