Search the forum,

Discuss Newbury in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Other - please explain in the thread
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
Newbury
About us

We are a newly established Bathroom Design and Installation company. Already known for its outstanding quality of work and attention to detail, along with excellent customer service. An exciting 5 year plan exists seeing the company grow and expand into a Regionally known brand.

We are a newly established Bathroom Design and Installation company. Already known for its outstanding quality of work and attention to detail, along with excellent customer service. An exciting 5 year plan exists seeing the company grow and expand into a Regionally known brand.

Excellent salary and bonus scheme for the right person along with a works vehicle. 20 days annual leave plus the days between Christmas and New Year

Job description

Excellent tiler wanted to join our expanding company. Must have attention to detail and be able to use their own initiative to enable them to work to the highest of standards. There will be some customer interaction so we are looking for a polite and personable individual that will promote our brand.

Would be a great benefit if the individual could also assist in decorating, basic building work and any other renovation work that is required.

Victus Bathrooms provided the following inclusive hiring information:

We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: £0.00 to £35,000.00 /year

Reply to Newbury in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen