Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss New washboy needed in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
After 7 years the only thing that broke my Karl was something in the van piercing it from the base upwards.

GRrrrrr I was hoping to make ten !

Is the KD still the most rated. I see Raimondi have a triple roller which I think DH has so may text him in the morning.

Any other opinions and views more than welcomed.

Thanks lads and lasses.

M

m3fitter

KARL VANDAMN OOOOOhhhhh.... so 2000's... its had a good life cam.. nowdays.... you can get a goodun for £19.99 not £50.00 !!

W

White Room

I'd go for another Karl Dahm in my opinion but I still have the same one I'v had for years....

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I got a KD one for £25 off a mate, it was brand new. Definitely wouldn't pay full price for one as apart from the heavy duty metal grate it doesn't do anything different to the £20 (Including wheels) genesis one I got from CTD

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
trim traders one ordered...if its crap then itll be used for dark grouts. looks ok though on paper ! cheers m3fitter

T

TJ Smiler

I just have two of the ones the sell in Selco, do the job fine. Did used to have a Sira which i prefered as it had three rollers on it as opposed to the two rollered ones i have now but i bought them in an emergency and there fine for now.

Reply to New washboy needed in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks