Search the forum,

Discuss New van time. Opinions please in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Yeah the more I look into it the more I think I'm better off getting a 6 month old lwb Vivaro and saving the 8k I'd need to spend to get a transit/crafter. I had 45mt of tiles in the back of the loan Vivaro yesterday and it was fine and dandy - bit slower but nothing to put you off. It's rare I'll have more than that in the back

J

Just Rizzle

Yeah the more I look into it the more I think I'm better off getting a 6 month old lwb Vivaro and saving the 8k I'd need to spend to get a transit/crafter. I had 45mt of tiles in the back of the loan Vivaro yesterday and it was fine and dandy - bit slower but nothing to put you off. It's rare I'll have more than that in the back
had a reneult traffic same spec as the vivaro biggest heap of rubbish ive ever owned was fine till 3yrs 4mts old then the problems came, injectors, turbo had a engine rebuild at 76k bined it for the transit now have a merc dream driving dont do it youll regret it my plumber has one his has 79 k on clock and starting to get noise from his gear box had a quote about 600 hes thinking vito like mine

Test drove a transit custom 340 today. Proper nice and take 1350kg. Think my mind is made up

Reply to New van time. Opinions please in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays