Currently reading:
Never turn your back on the enemy!

Search the forum,

Discuss Never turn your back on the enemy! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Never turn your back on the enemy! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted (due to inactivity?)
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views

Advertisement