Search the forum,

Discuss Need a Website? - New Easy To Use Content Management System Available - Cheap to you! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just started to work with an easy to use 'website builder' which I can install, host and customise for you for under £300!!

That just excludes a domain name which is always wise to buy yourself and you can get for £3 per year (.co.uk) from Domain registration - Domain registration company UK - UKreg or similar. And if you would like it optimised at a later date it wouldn't be a big job as the system is pretty well organised and will perform well alone.

And example of the system (although not yet complete) can be found at Professional Wall and Floor Tiler in Telford - Tiler in Telford - Clay's Tiles - I've just started to add the content from claystiles.co.uk | TELFORD TILER to test the system out.

For more details and to see an example of the admin panel please get intouch with me [email protected] or [email protected]

This is for anybody who can't build website's well or at all. If you can use the forum you can use the new untold.media Content Management System!

Check the example site out in a couple of days time to see it complete.

Websites now using the new system.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's taken some time testing other people's systems and then working with an existing raw system and making it easy to use and full of features.

Took a bit of time getting the image uploader to work so it can include high res images too.... don't want your jobs looking shizzer now do we people? :)

I shouldn't have really announced it yet but I'm far too excited about it all.

Darren / CLAYS Tiles may be the first to grab the offer as it's him that first needed a system that will build the website for you.

I had an offer from a forum member once to sell his sytem to the members for £250 which didn't include half the amount of features this has so I thought £300 for general public and £200 for the tilers :)

Sounds fair to me.

D

DHTiling

looks ok to me dan..could just get a site request from me yet..lol........dave..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, pretty much complete for this one. I've managed to give it search engine friendly URLs too, so rather than claystiles.co.uk/index.php?page=home it will be clystiles.co.uk/index.php/page/home - search engines HATE any URL using question marks etc, they just can't tell one page from another and class them all as one and get confused and just don't give it a chance in their index so this is something I do with all my systems (stores, forums etc) so I wasn't going to use it 'till I cracked it. :)

It's not using the claystiles.co.uk domain yet so don't click the links above lol. See the system at Professional Wall and Floor Tiler in Telford - Tiler in Telford - Clay's Tiles for the moment while Darren (of Clay's Tiles) and I tweak it to his satisfaction.

Hope you guys like it. It's up-to-date code-wise and is a really decent easy to use content management system that's fool-proof and has loads of themes or styles so the sites don't all look the same, they just all use the same 'back-end' to add content and that's the thing I've been trying to arrange so you can all have a website if you want, no matter what your experience is like.

As I said before, if you can use the forum you can use this new system. Email me if you want a demo of the control panel you use to add content.
----
The Pro Tiling Tools site is now using a version of the new system too. Check it out. It's missing some images and stuff but so was the old site. Tiling Tools - Rubi Tiling Tools - Tile Cutters - Tiling Tool Suppliers - Professional Tiling Tools
----
I've now re-done the tiling courses site and it too is using the new system. Check it out at Tiling Courses - Wall and Floor Tiling Course - Tiling NVQ - Tiling Courses & Tiling Course Companies - again, this system has been developed and tweaked with search engine ranking positions in mind and is a high performing website. Getting you calls and not just hits! Similar systems are well in the £2000+ mark.

Last edited:

Reply to Need a Website? - New Easy To Use Content Management System Available - Cheap to you! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen