Search the forum,

Discuss My new transit custom sport in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

demi34

TF
Arms
romford essex
Had the van for week and is the best van from ford.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 207
H

hillhead

I bought a brand new Renault Trafic in '07,
Loved it with no hassle too.
i decided to change it to a VW Transporter a few months ago, it was just under 3 years old the VW.
i bought it with 6 months full mechanical warranty and iv used it to the hilt already!!
I have now a real good Transporter with full test, new timing belt, full service inc brakes, new floating flywheel and full clutch kit !! New water pump too!
And I saved 13k on the van from new !! Good buy I hope ;)

Reply to My new transit custom sport in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays