Search the forum,

Discuss Morning all... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Well here we are, 4am and I'm on the web (no, not doing that) looking for tiling advice.

Used to be a not-bad decorator and have done a bit of building and plumbing, among other less interesting things. I was introduced to tiling (correctly) about 13 years ago by a good mate who had been a pro for years. I do enjoy making a neat and tidy job and have done a few paid jobs and many unpaid for myself and family members. I'm now a stay-at-home dad but working full time renovating indoors.

I have decided to go totally mad and take on the flagstones for the new kitchen and patio I've been working on for the last 2 years. How hard can it be, right? Answer; Oh my flippin'eck. Still, nothing ventured nothing gained and I don't mind a bit of hard graft when it's called for.

It's not cheap either, is it? Trying to save money for all the other stuff that has to be done is really quite expensive at times. Anyway, this extension is part of a total renovation of the house, which was built in 1869. What joy.

So far I have rather rudely made an earlier post or two in a forum asking for help and received some excellent and encouraging replies, so I thought I'd better say a more formal 'hello'.

Greetings to all. :)

Reply to Morning all... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen