Search the forum,

Discuss More tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I finally think I am done with cutting tools for the moment. Just received my Montolit 63P2 Masterpiuma Evo 2 cutter from TradeTiler today. To go along with my TX900N, and the Dewalt D24000. Gave the Montolit a good test today and I have to say it's an awesome cutter. The wallet can't take any more hammering now, I have bought all these within the last 6 weeks or so. Oh and I forgot to mention I also bought a DNA blade for the Dewalt as well. All great tools and worth every penny, If anyone is thinking of getting any one of these I would say do it, makes your life easier and you get consistent good cuts. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Looked at Sigma but I decided on the Montolit as I liked a couple of little features on it. The locking screw on the break is good, and the repetitive measuring stop can just swivel up out the way for the odd bigger cut if necessary. Only little things but that's what swayed me in the end. Single rail takes some getting used to though.

D

DHTiling

Not really, could not get away with it, I got mine from Tradetiler as well. And the mosaic mat

D

DHTiling

The mat is good.. it is designed well shape wise and works a treat.. i am gunna keep mine to use on the Sigma..

Reply to More tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen