Search the forum,

Discuss Mixing trolley in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

I'm not a midget, 6'1 and slim. I'm not built for moving heavy lifting lol a longer paddle may help though your right.
[automerge]1580568575[/automerge]

Got a suggestion on bins?
Got mine from a local hardware store. Have a search online but make sure they don't have a ridge round the bottom like a lot do so it all gets mixed. Have all your water measured out ready and all the bags you're definitely going to use open . M8x on the dollies.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Got mine from a local hardware store. Have a search online but make sure they don't have a ridge round the bottom like a lot do so it all gets mixed. Have all your water measured out ready and all the bags you're definitely going to use open . M8x on the dollies.
👍
Maybe using bottle and bag slc which makes it easier

Reply to Mixing trolley in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.