Search the forum,

Discuss merry christmas everyone what will be the drink of choice??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I always spoil the look of the Christmas table!
while everyone has a glass of wine, I'm sat there with a tin of John Smiths bitter...:sofahide:

M

Mr Tiler

I am yet to find a wine that I can take more than as sip of.... Accept for cherry lambrini lol

I

Ian

Just started to tuck into the Budweiser, I won't be drinking Christmas day, I like the option of being able to get into the car and go home if I need to :lol:

M

Mr Tiler

Just started to tuck into the Budweiser, I won't be drinking Christmas day, I like the option of being able to get into the car and go home if I need to :lol:
very wise bri the mothers not drinking so she can run us all home lol. Good thing tbh she only needs one glass and she's out lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I shall be tucking into a few bottles of Sancerre on Xmas dinner and then some cheeky red for the Xmas pudding, who knows what that will lead to. I've a 22yr old bottle of Glenfiddich that may see the light of day as well

W

White Room

You ain't going to the soup kitchen again Bri :lol:

Reply to merry christmas everyone what will be the drink of choice??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen