Search the forum,

Discuss Measuring Screed Humidity in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Using Going to prime with Tilemaster Prime Plus, mixed 3 part water 1 part primer, so a litre should cover my 30m2. Then use Tilemaster Anhyfix adhesive for the tiles.

Well you are certainly using the correct adhesive, but listen to the advice from @Ajax123 as he's the don when it comes to these screeds. If he advisers mechanically sanding then take heed.

S

Swindiff

Cheers, does it matter what grout is used?

Still wondering what is wrong with how it was laid in the video?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What should it surface look like after it has been sanded? I have a liquid screed coming up (1st) it has been sanded but not sure if it is enough.
It will look similar to a very flat sand cement screed with no loosely bound or friable material on top. Check edges and corners especially

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
It will look similar to a very flat sand cement screed with no loosely bound or friable material on top. Check edges and corners especially
Thanks bits of it look like a sand screed but most is still smooth and yellowish. I will get it sanded again.

H

hmtiling

Sorry to go off topic here but in another thread people have mentioned gypsum screeds being wavy and the only ones I've tiled(alpha-hemi) have been bang on level and flat. Do different brands go in less wet than the ones I've seen?

Reply to Measuring Screed Humidity in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen